Monday, June 7, 2010

The Bacon Song

 
I think an artist named Junior Redwood says it best. He created a song about bacon and here’s how it goes:

You’re good in the morning, You’re good at night
You’re good off a fork, Or cut up with a knife
You’re good on pizza, And you’re good plain
The way you smell sometimes, Drives me insane

Mmm Bacon
I love you and need you in my life
Mmm Bacon
You make me feel alright

Some call you fat, But to me you’re lean
Just one pound of you girl, Is the best thing I’ve ever seen
You’re good with a pancake, You’re good with an egg
I need you now, Don’t make me beg
You’re in my heart, And you clog my veins
Someday you’ll cause me, Some sweet chest pains
We may die young, But we’ll die free
And if I die from you, I’ll know you died for me

Mmm Bacon
I won’t think twice
You are my life
To me, all bacon is the best bacon and should be enjoyed by all!




You Had Me at Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment