Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Bacon and I Love Bacon

          I love bacon!  And if that’s wrong, sue me!  It is frenzy right now.  Why wouldn’t it be?  It is crunchy, nourishing, mouth drenching and has a deep lingering aroma.  Seriously, bacon has been consumed around the world for centuries; it’s a worldwide enjoyment.

I’m pleased to be a pork-aholic and ya know, there are a lot of great things about bacon.  Seriously, name one other single ingredient that adds the amount of flavor, crunch and pop that bacon does.  On a sandwich, pizza, a sidebar to eggs, crumbled over a salad, think pasta carbonara without bacon – SINFUL.  There is simply no substitute. You can incorporate it into breakfast, lunch, dinner and now, my friend, oh yes, they make bacon infused vodka – soooooooooooo, lets see, is there a bacon martini with your name on it?  Because, believe me, I am sipping on one as I write this.  Simply divine.  Not sure if its healthier to drink or eat bacon, but honestly, moderation is key here.  No reason to deprive yourself of something so utterly delicious, so utterly divine --- it actually makes your taste buds dance.

If you love bacon, like I love bacon --- Go ahead, indulge a little -  after all you have excellent taste~




You Had Me at Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment