Monday, August 30, 2010

The New BLA: “Help me! I Love Bacon!”

There are many people who are not even sure what the purpose of the group is, and who can blame them? A name like Bacon Lovers Anonymous can easily be misunderstood. It is not for the lovers of bacon to get together and share their love of bacon. No. It is for those in the world which are truly addicted to bacon, and need help to quit their habit.
No one is really sure as to who is behind the new BLA, and are not sure whether to take their announcements seriously. The group was founded by a Mr. Ba Kon from South Korea. Mr. Ba Kon created the BLA so that he could find other bacon lovers, who suffered from their love of bacon, much like he himself does.
“It's horrible,” Mr. Ba Kon explained, “My neighbors always complain about the smell of bacon in the morning, and I'm upset they don't share my love of bacon.”  He added that he realized he was burdening the neighborhood with his habit, and is actively seeking out others, so that they may help each other curb their desires for the tasty breakfast food.
Well, I love bacon, but I don't really see it as a big problem. But then again, I only eat bacon once in a blue moon, so it really isn't a problem for me. It's good to see that there is a group out there for you, if you feel that you cannot control your achin' for bacon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment