Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Best Bacon: Canadian Bacon!

The absolute best bacon I have ever tasted has got to be Canadian bacon. Now I know we may poke fun at our Canadian neighbors, what with the maple syrup, ice, and hockey jokes, but they have really got one thing right.. Canadian bacon!Cover of Cover of Canadian Bacon

Canadian bacon goes on everything. You can put it onto a sandwich, hamburger, hotdog, or even a pizza. It can be put into pastas, salads, and goes nicely even on kabobs. As a matter of fact, it's so good that there is even an ode to it.
An Ode to Canadian Bacon
“It tastes great on the barbecue, oven roasted, or fried. When you taste your first bite you will think you have gone to heaven and died. Try it with bean dip and sour cream on top, add in hot peppers, and make your friends eyeballs pop.
It's great for breakfast served with some eggs, or maybe for diner, with a side of frog legs.   
It's awesome for lunch with steamy French fries, or put it on top of some warm apple pies.
Cover it with cheese, slap on some thyme, put it on bread and you're having a good time! 
While bacon is good that much is true, you need to know more, so let me tell you. Canadian Bacon is the best; trust me my friend I do not jest. Head to the store as quick as you can, make yourself a sandwich and head to the den!”
I implore you, if you are looking for the best bacon you've ever tasted, then go out right now and grab yourself some Grade A Canadian Bacon! I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
You Had Me at Bacon
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment