Monday, October 25, 2010

Have I Ever Said How Much I Love Bacon?

Have I ever told you how much I love bacon? In fact, here the list of my top 10 favorite bacon quotes! The people on this list love bacon almost as much as I do.

10. “Lisa honey, are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?” - Homer Simpson

9. "Friends are like bacon bits in the salad bowel of life" - Unknown

8. "Veggie bacon?!  That sounds like a sign of the Apocalypse" - Turtle DundeeHomer SimpsonImage via Wikipedia

7." I’m never gonna get used to the 31st century... Caffeinated bacon?  Baconated grapefruit?  ADMIRAL Crunch?" - Futurama

6. “Porkchops and bacon, my two favorite animals” - Homer Simpson

5. "Mmm... unexplained bacon" - Homer Simpson

4. "Is it bacon day?" - Homer Simpson

3. "Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if everything smelled as good as bacon" - Doug Larson

2.  "As soon as I learned what the smell of bacon was, I learned how to make it." - Rush Limbaugh

1. "There’s egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam; bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle pate’, brandy and a fried egg on top of spam." - Monty Python

H any other great bacon quotes? Feel free to submit them to me. If you love bacon as much as I love bacon - then I'm sure you enjoyed this bacon filled top 10 list!
 


You Had Me at Bacon
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment